Holiday Tastings at New Castle Liquors!
Join us for a series of holiday tastings throughout November and December. You can try everything from natural wines to tequilas, whiskeys, vodkas and more! Many are made locally, and all support local jobs. Here’s our lineup:
- Thursday, Nov. 9, 5 – 7 — Wild Capture Natural Wines: Made in Glenwood Springs. Meet the winemakers as they guide you through tasting four of their wines, perfect to pair with holiday meals.
- Thursday, Nov. 16, 5 – 7 — Tequila Tasting!
- Thursday, Nov. 30, 5 – 7 — Imported Wines & Liqueur! Sample a Prosecco from Italy, a Sancerre from France, a Chianti Classico from Italy and a luscious liqueur from Ireland.
- Thursday, Dec. 7, 5 – 7 — Marble Distilling: A sustainable distillery in Carbondale that producing award-winning spirits, including vodka, whiskey, ginger & coffee liqueur.
- Thursday, Dec. 14, 5 – 7 — Colorado Wines & Liqueur!
- Thursday, Dec. 21, 5 – 7 — 10th Mountain Whiskey & Spirits Co.: A philanthropic distillery in Vail that crafts small-batch, award-winning mountain bourbon, rye whiskey, vodka and more.
This is the perfect time to stock up for the holidays and to buy some gifts. You save 10% on the items offered during each tasting and we offer free bottle wrap!
Our regular hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday; and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sundays. Wewill
- Thursday, Nov. 23 — Closed for Thanksgiving
- Sunday, Dec. 24 — Closing at 5 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 25 — Closed for Christmas Day
- Sunday, Dec. 31 — Closing at 7 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 1 — Open 9 to 9.
New Castle Liquors was named #1 in Best Customer Service and #2 in Best Liquor Store in the Glenwood Springs Post Independent’s Locals’ Choice Awards for 2022 and 2023! We are located at 820 Castle Valley Blvd., just off I70, exit 105, in the New Castle Plaza.